He is Faithful

I know I've said this many times before but I believe God speaks to me in themes. The theme lately: He is FAITHFUL! As we continue our over two year wait for our home to sell, remembering that God is faithful is very comforting. I am also witnessing several friends endure very hard situations right now. Knowing that God is trustworthy and never leaves me is such an encouragement to me. It is also something that I can pass on.

It seems like every where I been, every song I've heard, every scripture I've read lately has spoken of God's faithfulness. 

"God, who has called you into fellowship with his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, is faithful." 1 Corinthians 1:9

"Your love, O LORD, reaches to the heavens, your faithfulness to the skies." Psalm 36:5

"The one who calls you is faithful, and He will do it" 1 Thessalonians 5:24

I recently heard a new song at church and it has quickly become my favorite. It is "Never Once" by Matt Redman. God totally reassures me of His faithfulness with this song by reminding that He has never left me in the past. The chorus says....
"Never once did we ever walk alone. Never once did You leave us on our own. You are faithful, God You are faithful!"

Today I am thankful for God's faithfulness. God has never forsaken me. Through a sometimes scary and lonely childhood, my rebellious college years, the implantation of my neurostimulator, a back injury and being taken out of work, spinal fusion surgery, becoming a mother, struggles in relationships, gall bladder surgery, and a month of spinal headaches, God never left me. He has always gone before me and stayed right beside, all at the same time. What a wonderful reminder as I wait on God. 

I am also thankful for this encouragement to pass along to so many of my friends. Even though it seems as though you're drowning in a sea of difficulty right now, I promise, God is faithful. He will come through for you. As Psalm 118:5 says, cry out to the Lord in your distress. He will answer you!

He is Faithful!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes