Brotherly Love

"How good and pleasant it is when brothers live together in unity." Psalm 133:1

I can't believe that Evan is 19 months today. He is really growing up fast! I have really been aware of how big he's getting this past week. He and Dylan have suddenly started playing together (and fighting some too.) For the past year and a half the boys have enjoyed playing beside one another but they've rarely played together. Now, they have started playing with each other, chasing one another, hugging one another, and conspiring with one another. I'm starting to see that Bryan and I might have our hands full with these brothers!


Playing with Ninja Turtles

They have so much fun together.

Daddy had to play too!

After Evan was born into our family, I came across Psalm 133:1. I marked it in my Bible and wrote "pray over my boys" beside it. While reading my Bible yesterday, I saw this verse again. As I read it my heart smiled because its so true. Life is good and pleasant when brothers live together in unity. I cannot even explain how my heart overflows with joy when I see them interacting this way. This is definitely my prayer for Dylan and Evan (and any future siblings) through out their lives.

Today I am thankful for the brotherly love that Dylan and Evan have been showing one another. It is absolutely precious to see them having so much fun together. I am also grateful for the Word of God. It is so valuable to me. As I read it I constantly find verses to pray for my family and friends. God's Word is perfect for any situation and any person. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes