Boys will be boys...

Today was a pretty rough day. I haven't been feeling well since morning sickness has started to invade my life and the boys just weren't themselves today either. It was just "one of those days." When the rain finally stopped, I put shoes and coats on my little ones and ran desperately for the door. They needed to run and play to get rid of some of that energy! At first they were riding bikes and running around but a few minutes later, when I turned around, I saw them using rakes to splash in a big mud puddle. Normally, I would have probably made them stop immediately but not today. They needed that time of messy fun and I needed to watch them being the adorable little boys they are. Its funny that without anyone even pointing out the mud puddle, they just knew what to do with it. Boys will be boys, I guess!






Today I am thankful for mud puddles and rakes. Who knew my boys could have so much fun with a rake in a mud puddle! They were absolutely covered in mud by the time we went inside. They had to undress outside and head straight for the bathtub! They thought it was hilarious! I am also grateful for fun break in our rough day. Sometimes a big mess is just what we need!

Comments

  1. Hi tori. I am new to this so bear with me. I found your blog as i was looking up "as the mountains surround jerusalem so the Lord surrounds His people" and we have the love of Jesus in common and baking and reading and love of family. I will try and spend some time today on how to blog responsibly and until then be blessed and thank you for your witness..what an amazing Father we have..bye for now. chris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chris! I'm so glad you found my blog =) I absolutely love sharing all that God is doing in my life and in the life of my family. Thanks for reading!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please take the time to leave an encouraging message

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes