Our Little Blueberry...


Do you see that little white dot on the right side of that larger black tear shaped dot? Believe it or not, that is a tiny human! Yep, that's our little blueberry!

We had our first doctor's appointment today. We got our first peak at this little guy or gal too. The sonogram showed the baby's heart beating at 123 beats per minute. He or she is measuring just right and the doctor said everything looks perfect.  That is music to this Mommy's ears!

Our littlest one is the size of a blueberry this week! It's hands and feet are starting to emerge, both hemispheres of it's brain are developing, and it's eyelids are even forming. There is some amazing stuff going on in there! 

Today I am thankful for the first glimpse at my 3rd child. We've know that another little Shaw is on the way for a few weeks now but there is nothing like seeing it to help it feel more "real." I am also grateful for a terrific appointment and the assurance that everything is going well. Mostly, I am thankful for the miracle that is happening within me. Seeing that little heart beating always takes my breath away. It is absolutely amazing! My God is absolutely amazing!

Comments

  1. Oh how exciting. I love reading your blogs..and yes we have an amazing God who delights in us from the beginning of time and forever..we will be praying for your healthy pregnancy as you bring your little boys up knowing and loving our Lord Jesus..wow!!! What wonderful times ahead. Bye for now..your sister in Christ. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please take the time to leave an encouraging message

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes