An Unforgettable Way to Celebrate a Birthday!

Today we celebrated my sweet husband's 33rd birthday. We had a very fun morning playing laser tag and arcade games. The best part of the day, however, came when Bryan opened his gifts. No one knew what was in the bag but me and I had only wrapped it earlier in the afternoon. I couldn't wait to see Bryan's face. 


What did you get Daddy?
Look at Bryan's face!
Laughing....but it isn't a joke!
My little Evan was too busy playing drums to care. 
Yes, it says what you think it says!
Believe it or not, we are expecting our third bundle of joy! This comes as a very big surprise for all of us but we will welcome him or her with open arms! I can't believe that God orchestrated everything so that we would find out on Bryan's birthday! It was the perfect gift for my amazing husband...although it was a pretty shocking gift!

It isn't Dylan's birthday but this is the perfect gift for him as well! He has been wanting another baby for a long time! As soon as he realized what Bryan and I were talking about, he started jumping up and down and yelling. He has probably rubbed my belly 10 times tonight. He even said a prayer for the baby tonight! Evan doesn't really understand but he has said several times that "Mommy has a baby in her belly!"


Don't worry, the cap was on the test! He is SOOOO excited!

Today I am thankful for an unforgettable day celebrating Bryan's birthday! I promise, we'll never forget this day! I am also grateful that God has decided to keep growing our little family. I would have never chosen to get pregnant while staying at my mom's house and waiting to buy our new house. This wasn't necessarily my timeline but ya know, I trust the Master and His timing. We've always wanted to have 3 children so this is extremely exciting for all of us! 

Wow, I can't believe it! There's going to another little Shaw entering the world! Praise God!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes