Afternoon Tea

I had the privilege of having Afternoon Tea at the O'Henry Hotel with my Mom this afternoon. My Mom enjoyed Raspberry Tea and I had Peaches and Ginger tea. They were both very tasty. We also had warm vanilla scones, spicy cheddar wafers, cucumber sandwiches, lemon bars, and brownies. Everything was extraordinary! The atmosphere was very classy and elegant as well. We really didn't know what to expect when we arrived but we both loved the experience! I think we're going to make this an annual Mother's Day tradition!

Our Tea Table with all the yummy treats

Afternoon Tea

Today I am thankful for this unique experience that I was able to share with my Mom. I just wish we had found out about this sooner, I know my Grandma Davis the tea and treats as well as spending time together. As we celebrated Mother's Day this afternoon, I realized how grateful I am for the relationship I have with my mother. I am so thankful to have her in my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes