A New Snuggle Buddy

Much to my surprise, this weekend I suddenly acquired a new snuggle buddy!  Evan is usually running from the moment he wakes up until the moment he goes to bed but for some reason, this weekend, he has really enjoyed snuggling with his mommy! I must say, this mommy is lovin' it!



When Dylan first noticed Evan snuggling with me he said, "Oh good Evan, you finally learned how to sit still!" I nearly busted out laughing! Its true though. Evan is constantly on the move and has been since the day he learned to crawl. Honestly, I'm hoping that this snuggling time will continue. It is absolutely precious!

Today I am thankful for all the time I am able to spend with my little guys. Whether they are running in circles while screaming at the top of their lungs or quietly snuggling with me, I love every minute of it. I know I've said it 100 times before but I am eternally grateful for God's plan for my life. Before becoming a stay at home mom, I thought I would hate being home all day with my kids. I actually thought I'd be bored, if you can believe that! Now, after being home with my boys for over 3 years, I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. That is why I see my back injury as such a blessing. Yes, it is hard to be in pain all the time and yes, it would be nice to ride a bike or run or roll around on the floor with my boys. But if I could do those things, I would probably be working also. God's plan was so much better and I am so thankful! Oh, and I have to say, today I am also thankful for the snuggle time with Evan. He is one busy 18 month old fella so these moments together are priceless!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes