Whew!

Whew! We've been cleaning and packing and preparing for our furniture market renters for last couple of weeks. Although it seemed like we'd never get it all done, we finally finished today and our renters have arrived. While it is a lot of work to prepare our home and pack up our family, renting our home is a great opportunity. We enjoy spending the week with my family in Lexington and we make some extra money too. Plus, it forces us to do some heavy duty spring cleaning that we'd never do normally!

Today I am thankful that we were able to get everything ready for our renters. Every year the "to-do" list is overwhelming but somehow we get it all done.  I am also thankful for my parents. They let us spend a week at their home twice a year. It is such a sweet blessing for our boys to spend this time with their grandparents. April and October are always so busy for us because of the Furniture Market but I really enjoy it!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes