A 30 second breather....

This sounds a little silly but I realized earlier today that all of our clothes are folded and put away, AND the washer and dryer are both empty! 
Can I get a Wahoooo??!! 

It seems like I am always washing and folding laundry and there are always full clothes baskets waiting to be unloaded. Today's realization is amazing for our home. I'll be honest, the hampers are probably full and in need of emptying but, for the moment, "all" the laundry is done! So, I had a 30 second breather.

As I thought about all of our laundry and the other never-ending household chores, I had to admit to myself that I am actually incredibly grateful for these things. Yes, laundry and cleaning and cooking and dusting, all get old from time to time but I am so thankful for a home to clean and family to take care of. I am also grateful for my husband and my little guys who are such good helpers. They are really good at making life easier for me. 

 I'm off to start a load of laundry....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes