Celebrating LIFE!

This was a weekend of celebrating LIFE! On Saturday morning I participated in the Greensboro Pregnancy Care Center's "Walk for Life" with my friend, Melissa. We were blessed with beautiful weather and had a wonderful time supporting this amazing ministry. After the walk, I rushed over to a baby shower for my good friend, Shanna.  This was a very special baby shower because I have been praying for this baby since before she was even conceived. Her life truly is a gift from God and I couldn't wait to celebrate her! I had the pleasure of making a cake with Miss Addie's initials on it. Today, I got to enjoy the sweet little lives that God has blessed me with. We spent the day together as a family. There is nothing I like better!

  Greensboro Pregnancy Care Center's Walk for Life
Baby Addie's Shower cake
Shanna's baby shower
Today I am thankful for LIFE! The Bible tells us that God is the creator of all life. Yes, it does take a male and a female but only God can create life. He doesn't just create one here and there; every life that has ever been or will ever be, was created by our God. So I am thankful to God for each and every life He has created and sustained. I am also grateful for the ability to show support for the pregnancy care center and to have been able to help shower Shanna with love and gifts in celebration of baby Addie. I had a wonderful weekend with my friends and my sweet little family. Life is good because God is good!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes