My help comes from the Lord

This day was sort of rough for me. I woke up this morning with a migraine.  In case anyone was wondering, migraines and very active little boys don't mix well.  Thankfully, Bryan was working from home today and he let me sleep until 9:00am! I haven't slept that late in years. Another blessing is that the medicine I take for the lasting nerve damage caused by my spinal headache, is actually migraine medicine. So, after taking triple my normal dosage (which is totally within the allowed daily dosage) and sleeping a few extra hours, I started to feel some better.

Today I am thankful for all the ways God came to my aid. I am grateful for Bryan's ability to work from home a couple of times a week, which has been incredibly helpful over the years.  I really don't know what I would have done without Bryan being home today. I am also thankful that a medication I already take is exactly the type of medicine I needed today. I've known for years that God is in control of every little detail of my life and that He truly cares for me but I absolutely love when I can see Him orchestrate things perfectly to come to my aid. Thank you Father, for helping me today.

"My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth." Psalm 121:2 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes