My feet are sick!

We were invited to go to the zoo today with our good friends Keri and Jack. We had an awesome time and it was the perfect day! Dylan and his buddy, Jack, ran all over the place. They were having so much fun together. Evan really enjoyed himself as well! 








When we were leaving Dylan said, "Mommy, my feet are sick." After a few minutes I realized he was trying to explain that he is feet were tired of walking. When asking him if he was ok, he told me that was tired because he had so much fun!

Today I am thankful for the beautiful day we were able to spend at the zoo. I am also thankful all the amazing animals that God created for us to enjoy. I have to admit, I think the baboons were made simply for children to laugh at. (Dylan asked me today if their bottoms were burning!) I am also grateful for quality time with friends. We truly had a great time with our friends today!

Comments

  1. I am so glad that that you & Keri have become such good friends,along with Jack & Dylan. I know they had a great time too!:D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please take the time to leave an encouraging message

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes