No "Butterflies!"

This evening, as I sit on my couch typing this blog, I do not have those beginning of the year "butterflies" that all teachers have. I am not worried about getting to school in time to welcome all of my students, making sure all of them start memorizing their lunch numbers, teaching them the classroom rules, dealing with parents, getting all of my kids get on the right bus, or how I will stand and walk around all day with my back the way it is.  Tomorrow many of my friends will begin another year as a classroom teacher and I am sure that they will have a hard time sleeping tonight because of the "butterflies."
 Today I am grateful that God has provided a way for me to be home my family instead of working in the classroom. I hate that I have never ceasing back pain but I am so glad that God is watching over me and allowing me to be home where I can deal with the pain.

Good luck teachers and students! I hope this year is your best school year yet!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes