National Girlfriend's Day!

Today is National Girlfriend's Day. I didn't realize this when my friend Lydia and I planned to get together but it ended up being a great way to celebrate the day. We had Chinese food for lunch, stopped by Babies R Us, and then watched a chick flick while chatting. We haven't seen each other in a long time so really enjoyed catching up. Today I am thankful for good girlfriends! I'm so grateful to have new friends and long-time friends, like Lydia, who was my best friend in High School. Its true, regardless of the stage of life we're in, a girl needs good friends!

Comments

  1. That's so true, Tori! The value of a good girlfriend is priceless!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please take the time to leave an encouraging message

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes