Philippians 4:13

Today I am thankful for Philippians 4:13. It says, "For I can do all things through Christ, who gives me strength." As I write this I am watching Soul Surfer. I've been crying my eyes out! This is truly an amazing story. As Bethany is healing from a horrific shark attack she recites Philippians 4:13. I cannot even imagine what she must have been going through but I am so glad she relied on her Heavenly Father to give her strength to get through such a terrifying situation.

I'm also very thankful for stories like these. These stories remind us that God's strength and love isn't only in a Bible story. Its real, its ALIVE! Bethany is a real example of God at work. He is at work in me too...and in you! We can rely on Him in the ups and downs of life. Whether those things are huge life altering things or just the mundane every day things. He cares about us and He is here for us. He can give us the strength we need in any situation. Praise God!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes