Sneak Peak of Heaven....

Last night Bryan and I went to a Hillsong United concert at the Greensboro Coliseum. It was a wonderful worship experience! One thing I love about Christian concerts, they aren't about the artist...they are about Jesus!!! We enjoyed 2 and 1/2 hours of singing praises to our Lord and Savior. At one point I went the restroom (because I do that all the time these days!! haha) and when I looked back at the thousands of people behind us, I was amazed at the sight of that many people worshipping, raising their hands, singing to Immanuel. It was like getting a sneak peak at what Heaven might be like. I honestly didn't want this concert to end. Today I am thankful for these worship experiences but I'm also thankful that I can worship my Heavenly Father any time I want to!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes