Oh, Glorious Day!

This afternoon "Oh, Glorious Day" by Casting Crowns was playing on the radio. Dylan was eating his snack and he began singing this song. After hearing the part of the song that says, "One day the trumpet will sound for His coming. One day the skies with His glories will shine," Dylan began asking me what it means. I was able to share with him that one day Jesus is coming back! This is not an easy thing to explain to a 3 year old but he seemed very excited about the news that Jesus will return. When Bryan got home from work Dylan told him that it will be a glorious day when Jesus comes back!

Today I am thankful that I am able share such wonderful news with my children... Jesus will return and it will be a glorious day!

 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes