"Cinderella"


Today, while driving to the grocery store, I heard "Cinderella" by Steven Curtis Chapman on the radio. It has been a while since I've heard this song. Listening to the song and knowing that the Chapman family lost a five year old daughter a few years ago, my eyes just filled up with tears. When Steven Curtis Chapman wrote this song he had no idea that he would lose one of his children.  I’m sure this song means even more to him now. This song just reminds me how priceless each moment is. Life is short...we should cherish each moment.
Today I am thankful that I am able to spend so much time with my husband and son. They are so precious to me.  God has blessed me in so many ways but I consider my family the greatest blessing of my life.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes