He knows what you need!

One of my sweet friends has been going through a difficult time the past few days. As I have listened to her talk about all the she has experienced, I can't help but be amazed by God! He knows exactly what we need, when we need it. She has turned to God during this difficult time and has been able to truly see Him at work in her life. Today I am thankful that my friend shared her amazing story with me. Matthew 6:8 says, "...for your Father knows what you need before you ask Him." I believe this is true and I am grateful today the He is always at work in our lives.

Precious Heavenly Father, Thank You for always being active in our lives. Thank You for loving us and taking care of us. I continue to pray for my dear friend and her family during this time. Please comfort them and allow them to see You more clearly each day. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes