Books!!!

Dylan loves books! We probably read 10 books today. We also worked in his new "big boy" workbook today and practiced his letters, numbers, and 3 letter words. He is such a smart young man and I am so happy that he enjoys reading and learning.  It is so wonderful to hear him say "Mommy, read this one now!" Today I am thankful that we have so many children's books for Dylan to enjoy. I remember some of my former students that didn't have any books at home to read. I use to send my own personal books home with them so that they could enjoy books at home. I can't imagine not having any books. I am so grateful that we are able to provide books for Dylan to read and learning activities to him to engage in. I hope he continues to enjoy reading and learning!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes