Helping Daddy!

This evening Bryan was helping me take apart Dylan's car seat so that I could thoroughly clean it (it wasn't as easy as it seems!) Bryan asked me to get out his tool box so, of course, Dylan had to get out his tool box also. He began to help Bryan "work" on the car seat. After they took the car seat apart, they began to work on the curtain rod in our living room. Bryan taught Dylan how to use the hammer. It was so adorable. He was very proud of himself. He loves to help his Daddy!
Today I am thankful for a husband who is capable and willing to help me in so many ways. I'm also thankful that he is such a good father. Dylan is so lucky to have a Dad that takes time to teach him things and sets such a good example for him. Thank you Bryan! I love you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes