Feelin' the Love!

I go to Water Aerobics at the YMCA two or three times a week. The doctors say that water aerobics are terrific for expecting mommies and its also the best exercise for my back injury.  I am the youngest in the class by far. All of the folks in the group call me "Little Momma." Its really sweet! They are always asking about the baby, my family, and how I'm feeling. This morning one of the ladies brought a present for baby Evan. Its the cutest little blanket. Today I am thankful for such a lovely group of people. At first I felt a little awkward, being so much younger than everyone else, but these folks have really made me feel welcomed and cared for. Today I really felt the love!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes