Sing it out!

This morning while we were driving, the song "God of this City" by Chris Tomlin came on the radio. Dylan was singing it out! As I listened to that sweet little voice sing "There is no one like our God," tears filled my eyes. If hearing him sing melts my heart, I cannot imagine how God must respond. God loves when His children worship Him. Psalm 95: 1-2 says "Come, let us sing for joy to the LORD; let us shout aloud to the Rock of our salvation. Let us come before him with thanksgiving and extol him with music and song." Today I am thankful for music. I absolutely love singing praises to my Lord and Savior especially when my family is singing with me!


Listen to this wonderful song and imagine Dylan's little voice singing along! It melts my heart!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes