There is light at the end of my tunnel!

According to Wikipedia.com, hope is defined as the emotional state which promotes the belief in a positive outcome related to events and circumstances in one's life. I've also heard hope described as, "seeing a light at the end of a tunnel."

Well, I am overflowing with hope today! I believe a positive outcome is within reach and I see an enormous light at the end of this long tunnel I've been camped out in for the past month. 

My Bible Study teacher this semester "just so happens" to be married to a neurologist. My friend, Keri, previously told her of my spinal headache and all the problems I've been dealing with. She offered to help me then but because of the worker's comp issues, I couldn't accept the help. Well, now that my worker's comp doctor refuses to help me, I am able to accept any help God throws my way. So, yesterday, Keri called her again. I was able to talk with her and her husband about this long journey I've been on. Within minutes, I saw the light at the end of my tunnel start shining! Dr. Moser has offered to help me get rid of this horrible headache. I've never heard of a doctor seeing patients on a Saturday but, my appointment is tomorrow! My headache may not be gone tomorrow but it will be the beginning of the end of this spinal headache, for sure!

Today I am grateful for God's sovereignty and His faithfulness to help his children. I can't even comprehend it! He placed me in Kim's Bible Study this semester. He allowed my friend to share my needs with her. Kim shared my story with her husband. My worker's comp doctor had my tests done incorrectly and pushed me out of his office. And now, I'm able to accept the help of a doctor who is not only willing to help me but wants to, even on a Saturday! In my last post I said,"I am believing God for healing, one way or another." You've got to admit, this scenario seems almost too good to be true. That's because its been orchestrated by God! I could have never dreamed this up. God is so big! There is always hope with God on our side.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes