Something worth clapping about!

This morning the boys and I were running errands when Chris Tomlin's new song, "Whom shall I fear" came on the radio. If you haven't heard it, you need to right away! It's an amazing song. As I was singing along, I looked back and Evan was clapping and "singing along" too. It was obvious that he was really enjoying the song. During those moments the chorus was playing. It says, "I know Who goes before me. I know Who stands behind. The God of Angel armies is always by my side. The One who reigns forever is a friend of mine. The God of Angel armies is always by my side." As I watched Evan clap and heard Dylan singing, I said, "I guess that is something worth clapping about." So, we all started clapping!

Today I am thankful that I know the One who goes before me and the One who stands behind. The God of Angel Armies (wow, imagine that!) is protecting me. He is always by my side. What do I have to fear? NOTHING! I'm praising God today for His love, His protection, His presence and the ability to worship Him in song.

Here's the link for the song:

 

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful article that goes along with this song. Make sure to watch the video of Chris' inspiration behind the song:
    http://www.gannsdeen.com/2012/09/26/chris-tomlin-whom-shall-i-fear-god-of-angel-armies/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please take the time to leave an encouraging message

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes