It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

We've had a wonderful day of decorating. Bryan was off work today so we listened to Christmas music and made a huge mess. Our home is now officially ready for Christmas!  Dylan had so much fun too. He could barely contain his excitement! He even had to bring all the presents out in his little wagon. It was adorable. Evan got in on the decorating also. It is much more difficult to decorate with 2 little ones "helping" but it sure is cute to watch their little eyes light up!





Today I am thankful for the fun time we had decorating our home for Christmas. This is my favorite time of year and I love having our little house spruced up! I enjoy seeing my boys have so much fun as well.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes