Jehovah Jireh, God our Provider

 I am on a medication that really helps with the aftermath of my spinal headache. Although this medication is a miracle drug for me, it is really expensive. Seriously...8 pills is $370! Worker's Comp doesn't want to pay for these pills and my insurance doesn't want to pay for them either. As you can probably imagine, we really can't afford these pills but they are really helping with my headache. Thankfully, my doctor's office has given me enough samples to last 25 days and they have offered more samples. Without these pills, I would probably be on bedrest again so I am very grateful for these samples. I realized today, God has provided me with $1156 worth of these pills and a shot in case the headache gets really bad again. WOW! Not only did God provide the doctor I needed for healing, He has also provided all the medication so far, absolutely free!

Today I am thankful for God's provision. In the past couple of months, I have become abundantly aware of all the ways God provides for us. But I have to say, realizing how much free medication I've received really blew my mind today. Even now, after I am feeling better and things are back to "normal" for our family, God is still at work behind the scenes, providing what I need to keep feeling this good. 

Jehovah Jireh, God our Provider, thank You for always being at work and providing for our every need. You are so worthy of my praise! Amen.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes