I've got ya covered!

After a week of playing phone-tag and basically begging someone to complete my CT Myelogram and Spinal Tap, we finally have an appointment. This afternoon I received a phone call with my test information and then 20 minutes later, I received another phone call with more test information. Somehow, someone accidentally made not one, but TWO appointments for me at two different locations. I immediately felt God whisper, "I've got ya covered!" 

I was blown away by my two appointment times because, until now, it seemed like we would never get one appointment scheduled. I was really shocked by one of the locations because its at a facility that my worker's comp case manager never even mentioned to us. To be honest, I'm not even sure who made that appointment. I found out later in the day that the appointment my case manager made would not work out, so I have to go to the mysterious appointment. If this appointment had not been made, I would have ended up being sent home tomorrow. Now, I really feel "covered!" 

My case manager knew nothing about the second test appointment. She doesn't even know who made it. In fact, she thought the spinal tap couldn't be done at this facility so she didn't even try to make an appointment there. I don't know who made that appointment but I do know God orchestrated it. He is in complete control and this proves it to me. I have been pushed around and brushed off by everyone involved in this process. But not today. Today, God had me covered!

Today I am thankful for this example of God's authority and His willingness to step in on my behalf. Psalm 57:2 says, "I will cry to God Most High, to God who accomplishes all things for me." There have been numerous people praying for these tests to be scheduled. It has been a long ordeal and no one seemed to be able to make the appointments. Today, however, I saw God step in with this mysterious appointment. We cried out to Him and He answered our prayers! Without this second appointment (that no one made,) I would have gone to the other appointment and been sent home. Not only did God "have me covered," he also kept me from enduring yet another disappointing experience. My God is so good! He loves us, He cares for us, He is at work in all the details. The valleys of life are so difficult to travel through but, they are the perfect opportunities to see God at work! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes