Sweet Snuggles


My boys have been so loving and sweet since I got home from the hospital. Evan hasn't sat still for more than 5 minutes since he was 5 months old but since I've been home, he has been laying with me for 20-30 minutes at a time. Dylan has been sharing the couch and watching movies with me. He has also been a very big helper. I think my boys missed me. I certainly missed them. Four days is just too long to be away from these angels!

Today I am thankful for the sweet snuggles my little boys have been giving me. Before I know it they'll be too big to snuggle with Mommy so I'm going to soak up every minute of this! These little guys are God's gift to me and I think I become more and more grateful for them every day. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes