Revitalization

I was invited to brunch with a bunch of special ladies this morning. I had an absolutely wonderful time. We spent time in prayer, discussing the Word, planning for future women's ministries, and sharing how God has been at work in our lives. I enjoyed being with a group of ladies that are head over heels for Jesus! I left there feeling so refreshed and excited about my walk with Jesus! 

Today I am thankful for the refreshment I received while spending time in the presence of these lovely ladies. I am also thankful for their enthusiasm, willingness to pour into me and other young mothers, and that I was invited to the brunch this morning. God knew I needed this time of revitalization! I am so thankful for the precious ways He blesses me each and every day.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes