Child-Like Faith

We've had our house on the market for a couple of months now but we haven't had any real interest. As you can imagine, I was very happy to hear that we have a house showing tomorrow evening! Dylan has been praying for a while that the perfect person would come and buy our house. So, I couldn't wait to tell him that someone will be coming to see the house tomorrow. When I told him, his face filled with excitement and he exclaimed, "Ok, so, can Evan and I bring our night-night toys to our new house?"

I want faith like that! He has been praying for the perfect person to come and since we have a showing he believes we will be moving! That's the child-like faith that Jesus tells we need to have. I think I'll believe right along with him!

Today I am thankful for this little reminder to believe like children believe! Even when the odds are against us, even when there is a chance it won't happen, even when others might see our faith as silly, we will choose to believe! I trust my Heavenly Father and I believe He is capable of anything! He loves us enough to do what is best for us, no matter what. Why in the world should we limit our view of Him?

"What God can do in your life is only limited by your view of God." ~Myra Thomason


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes