Room 632

Although I am overly excited to be at home writing this blog from my comfy couch, I have to express my gratitude for Room 632 at High Point Regional Hospital. From the time I entered that room on Tuesday until the time I left today, I had a wonderful experience. No, I'm not saying that needles, medicines, puke bags, and bland cafeteria food are wonderful but other than all the typical hospital stuff, I really did have a great experience.



Today I am thankful for all the nurses that cared for me while I was in the hospital. They did a great job of keeping me medicated, informed, and comfortable. I'm also thankful for the doctors that did my surgery, the anesthesiologists that helped out during surgery, and the Hidascan Technicians that found that my gallbladder was only functioning at 22%. Overall, my time at High Point Regional was a blessing to me. I have heard so many stories of people who have dealt with these same symptoms and it took them months to figure out the source of the pain. I am so blessed to have had this surgery and be on the road to recovery!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes