Sunday Afternoon Matinee

After church today Bryan and I took our three little munchkins to a Sunday Afternoon Matinee. This was a real treat for us because we never go to the movie theater, its just too expensive. We've been wanting to take the boys to see "Paddington" since the first time we saw the preview. So today we decided to be adventurous and take all 3 of them! I was a little nervous about taking Tyson because is quite the "talker" these days but he did SO well! I held him the entire time and he never made a peep. Dylan and Evan really enjoyed the movie. I did too actually! It was a super cute film.

Today I am thankful fun times with family. I know going to the movie theater really isn't that big of a deal for most people but for our family, it doesn't happen often. Plus, it was our first time going as a family of 5! I'll be honest, I am also grateful for the opportunity to just sit still for an hour and a half...that doesn't happen often either! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes