Happy Birthday Bryan!

My boys and I had a great time loving on our Daddy today! It was my amazing hubby's birthday! This is the 19th birthday I've celebrated with Bryan. That absolutely blows my mind. The first time I celebrated with him, he turned 16! Wow, time sure does fly by!  

Tonight we went to dinner, just Bryan, Tyson and me. We were reminiscing over the past year and had to laugh because one year ago today, we also went to dinner just the two of us. We were in total shock that night because I had just found out I was pregnant! (and that was a surprise!) Now, one year later, our 3rd bundle of joy was with us at Bryan's birthday dinner. What a wonderful year it has been!

Me and my handsome hubby
Our third bundle of joy, Tyson

With each year that passes, I am more and more grateful that God made Bryan and allowed him to be my husband. He is the man of my dreams and my best friend! I am amazed by the person God has turned him into. He is an incredible father and a loving husband. There is NO one I rather grow old with!

Happy Birthday Bryan! I love you!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes