To be able to worship....

Our worship service at church this morning was absolutely amazing! The Holy Spirit was so present, it was incredible. I never wanted it to end. God showed up in such a beautiful way. So many people were touched by His grace and love this morning. I was overwhelmed by it!

Today I am thankful that I serve an awesome but personal God. He isn't too busy to bless the hearts of His people. He shows up in very real ways and His children are forever changed by it. I was so incredibly blessed by our church service this morning. I am grateful to be a part of a church body where God's spirit can be felt so strongly. I am also grateful for the presence of such a Holy God, a God who loves us so much that He invades our hearts and lives. I am thankful to be able to worship this mighty God!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes