Date Night!!

Since moving into our new home we've made some new friends in our neighborhood. They have kids similar ages to our kids and they all love playing together! They recently offered to watch the boys so Bryan and I could go on a date before the baby comes. So, tonight, we took them up on their offer! We dropped the boys off at their house and headed out to dinner and a movie. It was so nice to have dinner out at Outback Steakhouse and then enjoy an adult movie, just the two of us!

Tonight I am thankful for a date night with my honey. I never, ever, get tired of being with him! I am grateful for some time alone together before we add baby #3 to mix. I am also thankful for neighbors that were so generous with their offer to take care of our boys so that we could have some time away. I love our new neighborhood! Not only have our kids made some new friends but we have too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes