Overwhelmed!

Do you ever drive down the road with the music blaring, singing at the top of your lungs? Some songs are just made for that! Today, on the way to my doctor's appointment, I listened to "Overwhelmed" by Big Daddy Weave over and over again. It is definitely my favorite song right now. I just love the lyrics because it gives words to the way I feel.  So I sang it, with one hand raised, tears flowing, at the top of my lungs, and I didn't care one bit that the people around me probably thought I looked ridiculous!

I had planned on listening to a sermon on the way to and from the doctor but I couldn't get it to work so I decided to listen to "Overwhelmed." It was definitely God's plan. I needed to spend time just worshiping Him and allowing Him to overwhelm me with His presence. If you haven't heard this song, please take a minute to listen! You won't be disappointed!



 Today I am thankful that God overwhelms me with His presence. There is nothing like feeling the presence of the Lord! I am also thankful for God's timing. He knew that my appointment wouldn't go that well and that I would have to be put on modified bedrest. He knew that I needed to spend time with Him before that appointment so that I would remember how real He is and that I don't need to worry. He overwhelms me with His presence, His beauty, and His glory!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes