An Impromptu Birthday Celebration...

Since Miss Allison's arrival could happen anytime now, Bryan and the boys surprised me with a special birthday celebration. My birthday is in 8 days and they were worried I might not be able to or feel like celebraitng on my real day. So, we had a delicious dinner at PFChang's and then walked around the Greensboro Aboretum. I enjoyed spending the evening with my fellas. The food was super yummy and the weather was perfect for walking around the gardens. The boys had so much fun running around the Arboretum. It was a wonderful, peaceful evening!





Today I am thankful for an impromptu birthday celebration. My guys made me feel so special! I am also thankful for yummy food and beautiful gardens. It was such a lovely evening! I love spending time with my family. There is no better way to celebrate my (almost) birthday! Now, we just need our little girl to join in the fun!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes