Butterflies!

We spent the morning at family fun day at All-A-Flutter Butterfly Farm. We all enjoyed learning about the Monarch Butterfly and feeding them with sugar pads. The butterflies flew all around us, landed on us, and especially loved my big belly. It was so much fun to watch the boys with the butterflies! Evan loves insects of all kinds so he really liked the butterfly farm!






Today I am thankful for a fun day together at the butterfly farm. It was exciting to watch these beautiful creatures flying all around. The boys had a great time and so did Bryan and I! I am also grateful for the butterfly. The life cycle of a butterfly always amazes me, so just seeing the different stages of their lives today caused me to worship our Creator! He has done so many awesome things, the butterfly is just one example! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes