God's Not Dead!

Bryan and I watched "God's Not Dead"  earlier. I know we're a little behind, we never make it to the theater. We always end up renting the DVD when the movies we want to see come out though. I have to say, "God's Not Dead" is probably my new favorite movie! It was excellent! I love seeing films that openly share who God is and unashamedly share the good news of Jesus Christ with everyone who watches it! Not only was it a great Christian film, it was very well made. The actors did a wonderful job! 

Today I am thankful for this awesome movie! Everyone who participated with this film did terrific work! I am grateful for so many people who are willing be a part of this movie and any movie that might draw others closer to the Father. If you haven't seen "God's Not Dead," go rent it right away! Be a supporter of what these folks are doing! Help them spread the word, God's NOT Dead!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes