One of the joys of homeschooling....

I love homeschooling for many reasons but I have to say, one of my favorite things is the flexibility it allows. I've been having a whole lot of back pain with this pregnancy so today, instead of sitting in the homeschool room or even on the couch to read our chapter book, we went outside and relaxed in the hammock. It was so peaceful and enjoyable. We were out there for a while reading Charlotte's Web and we loved every minute of it. You can't do that in public school! 


Today I am thankful, once again, for the ability to homeschool my children. This wasn't something I ever envisioned doing but God has led me down this path and He repeatedly shows me that this is the perfect path for my family. Sometimes, well actually all the time, His plans are better than ours! I am also grateful for some sweet moments in the hammock with my biggest boy. Pretty soon we'll have another little one and my time will feel much more limited. Homeschooling allows me so much time with my family. As our family grows and schedules are more demanding, these moments together become more and more precious!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes