Sweet Memories!

We've been kind of cooped up for the past couple days because of the ice and for some reason Dylan had the urge to watch lots of family videos. First he wanted to watch when Evan was born and then when he was born and then Mommy and Daddy's wedding video (No worries, all of these are kid-friendly!) After watching those he decided to watch some of when he was a toddler and some from past summers and Christmases. We have been so diligent to make all of these videos over the years but we rarely watch them so this ended up being a real treat for all of us!

Here are some photos of my favorite memories:

Our Wedding Day ~ June 5, 2004

Dylan's BIRTH day ~ May 1, 2008

Evan's BIRTH day ~ October 17, 2011

I could watch these videos on a daily basis because I love them so much, but I never have time. I am grateful for the opportunity to share this time with my favorite people, watching our favorite memories. While watching our wedding day and the births of both of our boys, I just couldn't help but cry sweet tears of joy! These were the absolute best days of my life. They were also days that have forever changed me and helped to make me into the woman I am today. God has truly blessed me. There is nothing I would rather be than a wife and a mother!

Today I am thankful for the ability to have memories at all. If you think about it, our ability to store memories and recall them at different times is absolutely amazing! I am also grateful for all the lovely memories I have made with my family. I love the quote that says, "sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it passes." I believe that is true. The memories I am making with my family are treasures to me because of how precious those moments were! I can't wait to see what beautiful memories God has in store for us in the years to come!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes