Impromptu Fun!

We went to Winston Salem this afternoon to see my new pain management doctor. After the appointment, we went to Hanes Mall. It was supposed to be a quick trip, in and out, to get one thing. It turned into a fun-filled couple of hours! 

Hanes Mall has a lot of stuff for the kids to do. Dylan and Evan both enjoyed riding the train and the Merry-Go-Round. Dylan also had a blast on the bungee trampoline. Who knew a trip to the mall could be so exciting!

Me and my boys on the train


Dylan on the bungee trampoline

Weeee...

He said "this is sooooo much fun."

Dylan, Evan, and Bryan on the Merry-Go-Round


Today I am thankful for impromptu enjoyable experiences! I absolutely love being with my family and watching them have so much fun! Its even better when these times are unplanned!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes