A Beautiful Day!

When scraping the ice off of my car a couple days ago, I would have never guessed that it would be 70 degrees today. We wore coats into Bible Study this morning but when we came out, we didn't need coats at all. It was absolutely beautiful! We drove around all afternoon with the windows down, played outside together, did our home school lessons outside, and then grilled hamburgers for dinner outside. I honestly couldn't get enough of this weather and neither could my boys!





Days like today are nice all the time but its especially wonderful to have this weather right in the middle of one of the coldest months of the year. Today I am thankful for the sunny, warm, gorgeous day I was able to spend with my little sweeties. I wouldn't mind a few more like this one!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes