He meets all our needs!

"And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:19

After tons of prayer and discussion, Bryan and I recently decided to start homeschooling Dylan in the fall. We are very excited about it! In the past, I would have laughed at the idea that I would one day homeschool my kids but God has changed my heart in so many ways in the past few years. I know now, without doubt, that this is the path God is leading us down. So, after researching and discussing choices with other HS moms, I've picked an excellent curriculum. The only problem is, its over $200! So, Bryan and I started praying that God would provide the money! Guess what...He has!
Many of you many already know that I opened an Etsy store in May. I have had a sale here and there but once we started praying about the curriculum, I suddenly got a slew of orders! In the past 3 weeks I have sold 9 products, totaling well over $200! God provided even more money than we needed for the curriculum! So, I bought an organizing shelf for homeschooling supplies too!

God is so good! He meets all our needs! He is our provider- Jehovah Jireh! 
Today I am thankful that God has provided the money we need for the curriculum! Not only does it feel wonderful to have Him quickly answer our prayers but I also feel as if He is confirming our decision to homeschool. 

Of course, we will need more supplies before we begin in the fall and I know God is faithful to provide! He may even keep using my Etsy store so it would be silly not to share the link =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes