Worshiping Jesus...There is nothing sweeter!

This morning, at church, we sang "Always" by Kristian Stanfill. The end of the song comes from Psalm 121. It says, "I lift my eyes up, my help comes from the Lord." Today as we sang those words, the music faded away and the room was filled with over 500 voices. I have to say, I love when the music fades and I can hear God's people singing His praises. I was almost brought to tears as I listened and realized that I could hear Dylan's little voice mixed in with all the others. As I listened more closely, I could hear Bryan's voice, my own voice, and Dylan's, all singing along with our church family. It was a really sweet moment.

I absolutely love praising my Heavenly Father. Hearing the body of Christ worshiping is incredibly beautiful to me. Hearing my husband and my oldest son worshiping is, well, breath taking. It brings such joy to my heart to know that my family is praising God! Today I am thankful to be a part of a church that loves to worship Jesus! I am also thankful to have a family that loves to worship Jesus!  There is nothing sweeter!


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes