VBS!!!

My family and I spent the last 5 days participating in Vacation Bible School at Green Street. The boys both had a great time in their classes, Bryan helped lead worship and I taught the 4 year old class. It was a busy, fun-filled week! 

I truly enjoyed teaching with two other ladies, Brittany and Meaghan. We had fun singing songs, reading stories, facilitating centers, making crafts and laughing...there was lots of laughing! We had a room full of boys and only 1 girl so our room was quite noisy but overall, VBS in the 4 year old class was a success! By the end of the week, our entire class could recite our memory verse, ("God helps me. I will not be afraid." Hebrews 13:6) and tell us all about Paul!

The best VBS teaching team ever

Center time

Flume races....

Making "storms in a bottle"

Today I am thankful for VBS at Green Street. My entire family had a terrific time learning more about God! I am also thankful for the opportunity to minister to children in such an exciting way! Even though teaching VBS is really hard on my back, I absolutely love it! 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes