Maker of the Pork Chop!

I have to tell you....cooking for my kids isn't always easy or fun! They are super picky and really only want to eat things that aren't healthy at all. Bryan and I usually spend most of dinner trying to get the boys to eat theirs! Tonight was a little different though!!

Tonight I made pork chops, mashed potatoes, strawberries, and biscuits. The strawberries and biscuits were gone within seconds but the pork chops and mashed potatoes, well that was another story! After forcing them to try the pork chops, somehow a song broke out about Mommy being the best maker of pork chops! I was laughing like crazy! These boys are a hoot!

You just have to hear my silly boys....


Today I am thankful for these sweet impromptu moments of joy and laughter that God blesses me with from time to time. Being a mom can be hectic and frustrating sometimes, especially when your kids don't want to eat anything you cook. Tonight's little concert made me feel so appreciated and loved. I was so happy that I made those pork chops! I am also grateful that our family is able to eat dinner together every evening. I know that many families aren't given that opportunity and I am thankful that we have been blessed in that way!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes