Intentional!

With a new year comes a new year resolution....right? This year I decided to focus on a word for the new year instead of a resolution. The word I chose is INTENTIONAL. I've prayed a lot about what this word really means for me and I thought I would share it with all of you!



When I do things with INTENTION it means that I am aware of what I am doing. I am doing things deliberately, on purpose. Being intentional means I am focusing on the importance and ideal outcome of what I'm doing. I am not going through life blindly but paying close attention to the moments God has given me and using those moments wisely.

In 2016 I will be INTENTIONAL. Intentional in my walk with Christ, with my husband, with my children, with my health, with my time, with my opportunity to teach my children, with my KEEP team, and with my friendships.


Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord ~Colossians 3:23

Today I am grateful for a new year and new a focus. 2015 was a great but I don't think I lived it intentionally. I want to look back on 2016 and know that I lived with intention. I want to soak up the moments with my family and allow God to use me however He sees fit. I am grateful that He makes all things new and I'm looking forward to what He will do with this new year! Happy 2016!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes