A Whole Lot More than Jewelry!

Last Friday I left at 7am to fly across the country. With all of the snow and ice and flight cancellations, I didn't get to California until midnight. I was tired but so incredibly excited about KEEP Collective's Director's Summit in Napa Valley, CA. On Saturday I spent most of the day getting to know fellow KEEP designers and visiting local wineries. I don't drink but I enjoyed sight seeing and they loved my willingness to be the Designated Driver! On Saturday evening and all day Sunday, we had training, focus groups, inspirational speakers, and got to see a lot of awesome "sneak peeks," We also had a reception in the Wine Cave that evening, which was lovely! On Monday after the morning session ended, several of us went sight seeing in San Francisco. We ate at In and Out Burger, saw the Golden Gate Bridge, took pictures in front of the Full House houses, and even saw cable cars while driving through the down town area. I started the journey home Monday afternoon but yet again, because of flight cancellations, I didn't get home until Tuesday. Regardless of all the crazy travel issues, I had a wonderful time on this trip! I still can't believe that I was even invited to attend the Director's Summit, as only the top 1% of the company were invited!!!

Thank you KEEP for this amazing trip!!!!
KEEP Collective's Director Summit
Katie, Jessica, Danielle and I....just a few of KEEP's top 1%

Castle De Armorso Winery in Napa Valley
I don't drink so the girls bought me Grape Juice and it
was the best Grape Juice ever!
This lady has helped me so much with my KEEP business!
Thank you Katie! I'm grateful for you!
Me and one of my roomies....and my "soulmate" during our conference
Lauree and Tori....BFF at first sight! 
Lauree and me with KEEP's CEO, Jessica Herrin
Jessica is one of my faithful readers!!!! How sweet is it is
connect with someone who loves to read my blog!
This picture says so much.....
I've always wanted to see the Golden Gate Bridge!
The "Full House" houses
The actual Full House door step, just painted differently
Can you find me?? This is a slide of KEEP's top 1%
Today I am grateful for the opportunity to go on this amazing trip! I've never been across the country before so this was truly exciting!! I had a wonderful time, learned tons of  helpful tips for my business, and met some incredible women! I know I've said it many times before but I am so thankful for KEEP Collective. It hasn't even been a year since I joined this company and I have come soooo far! In a company with over 10,000 designers, I am in the top 1%. How in the world did that happen??? I have worked hard but still, it just seems too good to be true. God has blessed me over and over again with this company. He has used it to help my family financially but also, to help me see my value and worth. KEEP has shown me that my dreams are worth working for and that with Christ, all things truly are possible! Now you can see why I'm always saying "KEEP is a whole lot more than jewelry!"

To learn more about KEEP please visit my website 
keep-collective.com/with/torishaw

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes